- Watsu Water Therapy/ Aquatic Bodywork treatments book online here (get 5% off your online booking with code FIRSTSESSION)
- Heated Pool building consultancy contact us for details
- Regular scheduled workshops/training courses throughout the year view events here
- we are also available for your events, festivals, workshops and trainings contact us to discuss
Fluidsymmetry was founded through a discovery of yoga, meditation, massage and the life-changing effects of the weightlessness of water. Inspired by a personal quest for freedom from chronic back pain, Fluidsymmetry evolved in order to study various forms of bodywork, in and out of the water.
Therapists are qualified water dance practitioners, registered with WABA (Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association) who have spent many hours studying aquatic integration, healing dance, anatomy, physiology and liquid flow.
The Fluidsymmetry team are located at the Fluidsymmetry Therapy pool in Agonda, South Goa, India. Find out more about our pool and the surrounding area here. We’d be happy to recommend other activities, nice restaurants and accommodation in the area.
Fluidsymmetry can help restore health and wellbeing to your body, mind and spirit, incorporating various techniques and disciplines including:
- Healing Dance
- Dolphin Dance
- Aquatic Integration (clinical Watsu)
- Liquid Flow (above and below)
- Contact Dance in Water and on land
- Thai Yoga Bodywork
- Indian head massage
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Presence of Being